Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Anti-Communitarian League

James Corbett and Niki Raapana discuss the history of the communitarian philosophy, why it is a danger, and what people can do to opt out of the communitarian agenda. This interview was originally aired on July 2, 2012.

The video describes what Communitarianism is, and how it is creeping into communities across the country.



At 23:00, James asks Niki how we can live outside of the dialectic, and escape what is going on. I find her answer interesting, because it is how the Lord expects us to live our lives in the world - by being in it, but not of it. This means that once we have learned about the dialectic being driven in the media, which was intended to cause conflict and debate, we should no longer partake of it. It's choosing the path of the peacemaker.

Niki said:
"By not participating in the dialectic, as much as possible, has been very helpful to me. By that I mean, I don't have an opinion abortion. I don't have opinion about religion. I don't have an opinion, but I do talk about these things in relation to the dialectic. I won't talk about them inside the dialectic. I won't pick a side."
This does not mean that she keeps her lips sealed about the evil connected to these programs and laws. This Communitarian agenda is part of the system of Antichrist. Information on Communitarianism is not well known. Only a handful of people write on it. Consider yourself fortunate to know anything about it.